Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Rock and Roll Crushes

This post is all about some of my biggest rock and roll crushes. While all of the following names and faces are favorites of mine, I am not putting them in any specific order. I feel it best to start off with my biggest rock crush of all time, David Bowie:

David Bowie is absolutely beautiful and I just can't get enough of the way he looks in The Man Who Fell To Earth.


Up next is Richard Hell:



David Gilmore of Pink Floyd is another crush of mine. He is by far the best looking of the guys in the band!


John Lennon has always been my favorite Beatle and I think he is just groovy!



Elvis is always number one in my mind, or maybe in an even tie with David Bowie. There is only one King of rock and roll and that's Elvis!


John Entwistle A.K.A. The Ox is my favorite member of The Who and he is definitely handsome and stoic.




Pete Townsend is another crush of mine. His passionate playing and fierce stage persona is so appealing!



Mark Bolan of T.Rex is absolutely fantastic, fabulous, and glam.




Jim Morrison is that oh, so famous womanizer of The Doors and for good reason! Just look at that guy!



The multi-talented and multi-project juggling Jack White is a darkly handsome guy who reinvents himself almost every other day of the week.



Ever since spotting Jack Lawrence on the cover of the Raconteurs's cd cover I knew I was in love! Jack's long sleek hair makes me want to run my fingers through it and if I ever get the chance I will! I am praying that he doesn't get a sudden urge to chop those locks!



Chris Martin of Coldplay is another handsome rocker who charms not only with his music, but that smile!



P.J. Harvey is one of my ultimate girl crushes, and this was further confirmed after seeing her perform live just a few months ago. Boy, is she incredible!


1 comment:

Justine said...

I share the same crush for David Bowie. I've never seen another man like him.